|Heat Zone||4 burners|
|Total Power||6800W ( 2200W*2, 1200W*2 )|
|Voltage||220-240V , 50/60Hz|
|Coil Size||6.5Inch*2 , 10 Inch*2|
1. Touch Control
2. LED Display
3. Lock & Timer
4. Ultra-thin design : It can make better use of the kitchen installation space, and a variety of household appliances can be installed together to make the kitchen more concise.
5. Bult in two cooling fan for each Side : One turbo fan and one normal fan, cooling faster and lower nosie. The cooker will cool down within 5 minutes. It will extend high-power working time, Shorten heating time and improve heating efficiency.
6. Multi-point temperature measurement : Three points temperature measurement, add another two temperature measurement points in the highest temperature area 100-140mm away from the heating center. It can prevent dry burning more effectively, won't burn the pot .
7. Five minutes Boost function :
Press the power button to “ P”, the big zone can rise to larger power in 1 second and lasting for 5 minutes, 2200W boost to 2400W. Saving time when you do water boiling or stir-fry, which is convenient and efficient
8. Heating power setting : we have 9 power setting for the small Zones,and 10 power setting for the big Zones ,you can adjust different power with switch .
9. EMC safty protection : Built-in whole piece of anti-magnetic leakage shielding aluminum plate, can reduce electromagnetic radiation effectively, healthy and environmental-friendly.
1. What should we pay attention to when using induction hobs?
2. Which kind of cookware is suitable for induction hobs?
Iron (enamel, cast iron and stainless iron) pots and stainless steel pots (Note: The pots must be suitable for the induction cooker.)
▲ Pots with bottom diameter from 12 cm to 26 cm, depending on different functions.
Built-in whole piece of anti-magnetic leakage shielding